For rifle silencer / moderator fitting.
PARKER HALE SILENCER ADAPTERS +
Covers unused threaded ends.
Double male conversion.
For barrels between 13.5 - 16mm.
Made in the UK.
More information on each product shown below;
- THREAD PROTECTOR;
1/2" UNF thread.
Protects against expensive repairs.
When threaded barrels are without their moderator, the Parker-Hale screw cut collar is essential.
It simply screws onto the existing thread to protect against damage and dirt infiltration.
- MALE THREAD ADAPTER;
1/2" UNF thread.
Doesn't require expensive work to your rifle.
If you're looking to add a 1/2" UNF moderator to male threaded barrel, then the Parker-Hale double male conversion is the perfect accessory.
There is no need for expensive re-threading work to be done to your barrel, simply screw the adapter into the internally threaded barrel, and you are left with an external 1/2" UNF thread for your moderator.
- AIRGUN BARREL FITTING ADAPTER;
Fits barrels between 13.5mm to 16mm in diameter.
Adds a 1/2" UNF thread to most barrels.
No cutting or filing required.
The Parker-Hale screw thread adaptor slides over the barrel and clamps on tight, using different sized lugs to achieve the perfect fit.
Once in place, any 1/2" UNF threaded moderator can be fitted to your rifle.
Suitable for <12ft lbs airguns only.
- Ensure the gun is safe and unloaded.
- Remove foresight prior to assembly.
- Select the collet which is most suitable for the barrel (14mm, 15mm, or 16mm diameter).
- Push the adapter on to the barrel as far as possible (until firm resistance).
- Holding the cap, rotate the body clockwise to lock in place.
- Ensure the device is secure on the barrel.
CAUTION: As excessive tightening could choke the barrel.