PROFESSIONAL SERIES HANDCUFFS
High-grade hand cuffs for official police use.
Condition: New, in box
9 inches / 230mm long.
Black plated, heavy-duty stainless steel.
With 20 locking positions.
Complete with two keys.
New and boxed with instructions on back.
Meets NIJ standards and specification.
Weighs 300 grams.
- Single Lock;
- Press cuff firmly against the wrist and rotate the jaw until ratchet is engaged.
- Tighten jaw as required.
- Double Lock;
- With cuff single locked on the wrist, use tip on key handle to depress plunger on top edge of cuff.
- Jaw is thus locked for any movement in either direction.
Keep handcuffs Single Locked when not in use so they will be ready for any emergency.
Lubricate occasionally with light oil.
- If Single Locked;
- Rotate key one quarter by turning clockwise.
- Do not use undue pressure, but be sure to turn the key in the proper direction.
- If Double Locked;
- Rotate key counter-clockwise to release the double lock, and then in opposite (clockwise) direction to disengage the ratchet.
- Do not apply undue pressure.