HAWKE PRO BENCH REST
WARNING: ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE FIREARMS HANDLING
Before attaching bipod, ensure your rifle is unloaded and the action is open.
When using the bipod ensure your rifle safety is on and never reach across the muzzle.
HAWKE PRO BENCH
Condition: New, in box
FLAT RATE OF £9 TRACKED DELIVERY FOR ANY MIX OF HAWKE BRANDED PRODUCTS FREE DELIVERY ON £300+ ORDERS
Designed for mounting, zeroing and cleaning riflescopes.
360° rotation and 2.4 inch / 60mm height adjustment.
Support rods with 2 inch / 50mm of vertical adjustment.
Angle adjustment from -11° to +26°.
Solid steel construction finished in matte black.
Adjustable rubber feet for uneven surfaces.
Dimensions ~ 15.3 x 11.3 x 11.6 inches / 38.8 x 28.7 x 29.5cm.
Weight ~ 3.8kg / 8.4lbs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
1. 360° rotation for complete directional control.
2. Front angle adjustment from -11° to +26°.
3. Adjustable and locking feet for uneven surfaces.
4. Height adjustment up to 2.4 inches / 60mm.
5. Adjustable support rods (vertical adjustment: 2 inches / 50mm).
6. Matte black weatherproof finish.
7. Plastic coated rifle rests for protection.
NOTE FOR ASSEMBLY:
The vertical central rod is to be installed with one washer either side of the base.