BLANK CARTRIDGE ALARMS
For use with short 12g blank shotgun cartridges, with Free UK delivery.
NEW BLANK CARTRIDGE TRIPWIRE ALARM
£35.64p for two or
£50.47p for three
Heavy-duty alarm, designed for security use, anti-poaching, airsoft gaming etc.
Blanks are not included.
You will need to use a suitable trip wire (not included).
If the object or a trip-wire is moved, the mine will fire the 12 bore blank cartridge, giving a very loud alarm.
Great for protecting perimeters, path ways, outbuildings, gateways and even objects.
They are designed to only accept short 12 gauge saluting blank cartridges, not live rounds.
Alarm mine weighs 305 grams.
Please Note: positioning of the alarm if very important.
There is risk of tripping, eardrum damage, etc, if installed incorrectly.
Permissions are needed if to be used in airsoft / paintball events.
Safety / warning notices should be used.
Option to add 10 x blank saluting 12g cartridges at the same time, at a reduced price.
For the trip wire, a suitable strength clear fishing line is ideal.
ALARM MINE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Screws with be needed to screw the alarm to a suitable secure surface.
- Pull the firing pin up by the ring and push the safety pin all the way through the hole in the firing pin.
- Secure a suitable line to the ring on the firing washer, then lift the firing pin slightly and slide the notched side of the washer into the grove.
- Secure the other end of the line to the object or across the area to protect.
- Insert a blank 12 gauge cartridge into the large aperture in the bottom plate.
- After you then remove the safety pin, the device is armed and ready.
- Always replace the safety pin first, to remove fired or unfired cartridges.
ALARM MINE SAFETY GUIDE:
- The alarm causes a loud bang and flash when used with a 12 gauge saluting blanks, all safety precautions must be taken to ensure safe placement and use.
- Do not place in a position where the loud bang or flash can cause injury to people or animals.
- Ensure the device is not placed where children can gain access.
- Do not place where there is a fire risk.
- Unless you are certain of safety requirements, do not use this alarm.
BLANKS NOT INCLUDED: