SLIMLINE TRIP WIRE ALARMS
Primer firing alarm with Free UK delivery.
SLIMLINE TRIP WIRE ALARM MINE
Slimline design alarm, designed for security use, anti-poaching, airsoft gaming etc.
The perimeter alarm body has two holes for suitable fixings (one included).
It can also be secured with the use of zip ties.
You will need to use a suitable trip wire (not included).
If the object or a trip-wire is moved, the mine will fire the .209 primer, giving a very loud alarm.
.209 primers are a lower cost option than 12g saluting blank cartridges used in other alarms.
Great for protecting perimeters, path ways, outbuildings, gateways and even objects.
These are intended for the North American market, where they are also used to alert for and deter bears.
Due to that and the varying dimensions of .209 primers, we are not yet sure on the best brand of primers to use for compatibility with the alarm.
Made from aluminium with a black anodised finish and steel fittings.
Overall armed length ~ 12cm.
Body length ~ 8.5cm.
Alarm mine weighs 46 grams.
Please Note: positioning of the alarm if very important.
There is risk of tripping, eardrum damage, etc, if installed incorrectly.
Permissions are needed if to be used in airsoft / paintball events.
Safety / warning notices should always be used.
Will require .209 primers as they are not included.
Please Note: we have not yet confirmed the best brand of primers to use with this alarm, as there are small differences between European made .209 primers and American made .209 primers.
European primers are usually slightly larger than the American.
These alarms were made for the US market.
For the trip wire, a suitable strength clear fishing line is ideal or kevlar line if over a longer distance.
ALARM MINE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use the included eye bolt or other suitable fittings to secure the alarm to a suitable surface.
- The eye bolt acts as a spacer so that the firing pin doesn't strike the primer with too much force and damage the alarm, so always fit the eye bolt even if not using to then secure the alarm.
- Pull the firing pin up by the split ring and push the trigger pin all the way through the hole in the firing pin.
- Then place the safety pin through the alarm body hole, and through the firing pin.
- Secure a suitable line to the end of the firing trigger pin.
- Secure the other end of the line to the object or across the area to protect.
- It is now easier to insert your .209 primer.
- When you now remove the safety pin the device is live.
- Always replace the pin first, to remove fired or unfired primers.
ALARM MINE SAFETY GUIDE:
- The alarm causes a loud bang, all safety precautions must be taken to ensure safe placement and use.
- Do not place in a position where the loud bang can cause injury to people or animals.
- Ensure the device is not placed where children can gain access.
- Do not place where there is a fire risk.
- Unless you are certain of safety requirements, do not use this alarm.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GREEN FINISH BY SPECIAL ORDER: