MINI TRIP WIRE ALARMS
12g blank firing mines with Free UK delivery.
MINI TRIP WIRE ALARM MINE
AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL REQUEST,
COLOUR MAY VARY Condition: New
Compact design alarm, designed for security use, anti-poaching, airsoft gaming etc.
The perimeter alarm body has two holes for suitable fixings (not included).
It also has two groves to allow securing via zip ties.
You will need to use a suitable trip wire (not included).
If the object or a trip-wire is moved, the mine will fire the 12 bore blank cartridge, giving a very loud alarm.
Now also with an adapter to allow the use of lower cost .209 primers.
Great for protecting perimeters, path ways, outbuildings, gateways and even objects.
Alarm mine weighs *** grams.
Please Note: positioning of the alarm if very important.
There is risk of tripping, eardrum damage, etc, if installed incorrectly.
Permissions are needed if to be used in airsoft / paintball events.
Safety / warning notices should always be used.
Will require blank saluting 12g cartridges or .209 primers to use with the included adapter.
For the trip wire, a suitable strength clear fishing line is ideal.
ALARM MINE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Two screws with be needed to screw the alarm to a suitable secure surface.
- Pull the firing pin up by the ring and push the trigger pin all the way through the hole in the firing pin.
- Secure a suitable line to the end of the firing trigger pin.
- Secure the other end of the line to the object or across the area to protect.
- Insert a blank 12 gauge cartridge into the grooved slot in the bottom of the device.
- Always replace the pin first, to remove fired or unfired cartridges.
ALARM MINE SAFETY GUIDE:
- The alarm causes a loud bang and flash when used with a 12 gauge saluting blanks, all safety precautions must be taken to ensure safe placement and use.
- Do not place in a position where the loud bang or flash can cause injury to people or animals.
- Ensure the device is not placed where children can gain access.
- Do not place where there is a fire risk.
- Unless you are certain of safety requirements, do not use this alarm.
Includes an adapter to allow the use of lower cost .209 primers rather than 12g saluting blanks:
COLOUR MAY VARY FROM BATCH TO BATCH: